Saints Season Ticket Holder Second Line
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Saints Season Ticket Holder Second Line (hereafter, “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are (i) eighteen (18) years of age or older; (ii) New Orleans Saints season ticket holders for the 2015 season prior to 7/31/15; and (iii) the direct and intended recipients of the Sweepstakes email invitation sent by Sponsor. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of New Orleans Louisiana Saints, L.L.C. (hereafter, “Sponsor”), the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., teamDigital Promotions, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising & promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 12:00:00 am (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on 7/31/15 and ends 11:59:59 pm CT on 8/13/15 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will be directed to visit the link in the invitation email sent by Sponsor and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm CT on 8/13/15 to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per season ticket account will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same season ticket account in excess of the stated limitation will be void. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is understood to begin at 12:00:00 am CT and end at 11:59:59 pm CT that same day. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the season ticket account, entry will be awarded to the recipient of the email invitation who is a New Orleans Saints Season Ticket Holder (regardless of whether that is the name of the authorized account holder of the email address from which said entry form was submitted), provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered emails, entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of emails, entries or the announcement of the prize; or for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
4. Winner Selection: The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 8/13/15 from among all the eligible entries received by teamDigital Promotions, Inc., an independent judging organization. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified via email, telephone and/or overnight mail and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within twenty-four (24) hours of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. If a winner is at least eighteen (18) but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
5. Prizes: (10) Grand Prizes: The opportunity for winner to participate in a second line down the sideline at a 2015 New Orleans Saints pre-season or regular season home game (exact game and type of game to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and a professionally taken photo of the winner on the sideline in the second line. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) = $20. Transportation to and from the game is each winner’s sole responsibility. Game ticket is not provided as part of the prize. Exact details surrounding the photograph and photographer and participating in the second line, including, but not limited to, time and duration, are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Exact photo size and format is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor does not guarantee the opportunity for winner to second line or that if such experience takes place that it will be broadcast or otherwise be made available to the public. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the designated game is postponed and not rescheduled or otherwise cancelled, no compensation or substitution will be provided and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, any/all transportation to selected game, parking fees, meals, beverages, souvenirs and gratuities are each winner’s sole responsibility. Winners must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize and removal from game. The Released Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny attendance and opportunity to participate in the second line to a winner should he/she engage in a non-sportsmanlike, disruptive or inappropriate manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game or in any manner not in keeping with the overall tone of the event, or with Sponsors good intention or image. Total ARV of all Prizes = $200.
6. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that (1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification; (2) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check (Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check); and (3) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at the game or participating in the second line) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA.
9. Winners List: For the names of the winners (available after 9/30/15), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 9/30/15 to: Saints Season Ticket Holder Second Line Winners, c/o New Orleans Saints, attention Legal Department, 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
10. Sponsor: New Orleans Louisiana Saints, L.L.C., 5800 Airline Drive, Metairie, LA 70003.
Administrator: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801.